Unfortunately, we haven’t updated this page in quite a while! This is due, in part, to the fact that many of us have been so busy with the school. But fear not! We are as committed as ever and we continue to make huge strides towards our goal of getting Bridgetown up and running!
Sound and Fury 2011
- For those of you who were in attendance this year, we hope you were listening when Greg Bennick of TRIAL gave us a shout out on stage; footage will be posted soon!
- Tabling at S&F went extremely well! We sold a good number of the ‘Drug Free Bluth’ T-shirts and informed a ton of people on what Bridgetown DIY is trying to create.
Local (IE and SGV) Shows
- If you’ve been to shows in the IE or SGV recently, chances are you’ve seen our table! We’re continuing to table and spread the word about Bridgetown at local shows, in hopes of getting more people involved!
Meeting Times Have Changed!
- For those of you who would like to attend our open meetings (we hope there are allot of you!) our meeting schedule has changed!
- We now meet at 9:00 PM on Wednesday evenings in Pomona, CA. Please shoot us an email for the address! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We’ve Created a ChipIn for Donations!
- We’ve created a ChipIn account, in hopes that those who wish to donate, can do so more easily.
- We chose ChipIn because the second you send us a donation, it goes immediately into our fund, rather than being held until we reach (or don’t reach) or intended goal.
- You can find our ChipIn widget below!
Please continue to check this page for updates and happenings concerning Bridgetown DIY!